ABOUT THE TAC TEAM
We launched our brand to help us in starting more Tactical American Conversations with people on topics that are important but often heated. Over the years we have watched people drift further and further from productive conversation, instead opting to be soldiers in a propaganda war against each other, flinging memes and parroting soundbites. We see people closing their ears, their hearts, and their minds, letting their sharp wits dull and their silver tongues tarnish. We consider it our personal duty to arm ourselves and as many people as we can with the skills and knowledge necessary to speak powerfully about topics that matter.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
What is a Tactical American Conversation? It is a respectful and thoughtful exchange of ideas. It is a combination of listening and speaking, and it is always accompanied by humility and learning. There is a way to be bold without being bull-headed, and a way to hear others without being trampled by them. We strive for the balance that strengthens the ties between American people while searching for and supporting the truth in all its forms. United we stand. Start with conversation.
We consider it our personal responsibility to
- Be the change we wish to see in the world
- Protect ourselves and others
- Speak the truth, or least get as close as we can
- Build strength and unity with our fellow Americans and others through the power of speaking and listening
- Have an open heart and mind, but not be afraid to stand up for what’s right
- Start the dialogue and keep it civil
America was founded on the true and beautiful principles of freedom and mutual respect. If we want to keep living these ideals, we need to be able to articulate them to people that don’t understand. God bless you, and God bless America.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy